Saturday, April 5, 2008

Stephanie




Just a little post all devoted to our youngest sister, Stephanie. Stephanie--we'd like to thank you for being an awesome sister. You are a smart, kind, generous, outgoing, faith-filled girl who is truely on her way to becoming like us!




Oh, how we remember your ISU days and your 'I'm cool' comments to us like, "I'm never going to listen to Rush or become overly conservative like you guys." Oh, how you've changed and to think all it took was for you to get your first real paycheck out of college and see how much of YOUR money the government took out for their tax-funded programs! I do believe Michaela and I both warned you of how your thoughts would change after college and you'd soon become a better, more informed conservative Republican. No need to thank us, or even to say, "You know, you guys were right all along." Just receiving a Glenn Beck e-mail from you & knowing you listen to El RushBo every chance you get is thanks enough!!

We'd like to throw out a "Thanks" to you though, Stephanie. Thanks for understanding how difficult it is for two, young, full-time housewives to find the time to call you & chat in the evening when the call is free after 9pm (when we're either asleep, reading a Jane Austen book, or for Michaela watching "The Biggest Loser") or on the weekends when the call is free. Instead, time & time again you continue to show your generosity by actually calling our HOME PHONES during weekday/daylight hours!! By using your cell phone--you use up your precious "Sunny Fresh" minutes and take the risk of Human Resources noticing that you are not using your minutes to call an acutal client!

Thanks, Stephanie! I love it when Michaela asks, "Did Stephanie call you lately? Because it's been like two days since she called me and I'm wondering if she calls you more than me? Why would she wait two days to call me? I have some stuff I'd like to talk to her about. She didn't even respond to my e-mail I sent to her about how ethanol is making farmers so rich. Do you think she is mad at me? She shouldn't be--it's true you know. Farmers are getting rich off ethanol and it's not even good for cars. All the while I'm paying more for darn eggs! So, do you think she is really mad at me? Do you know if she's out driving around today because if she is and she doesn't call me I'm going to be mad. MADELINE! STOP THAT! I gotta go. Bye."
Love,
Elizabeth & Michaela


No comments: