Friday, April 4, 2008

Diamonds!

So, this morning Lee was giving me a nice kiss when he looked at me and said, 'Oh, gosh this diamond fell out of your earring. We'll have to keep our eyes open for that." FYI: (He bought me the diamond earrings for our wedding gift, then again bought the same ones two years ago for my birthday --he forgot about the 1st pair! We returned the 2nd pair for something different.) Anyway....so I go to the hall mirror to look at my missing diamond and I see that it's not missing at all. It's right there.

So, I go back to Lee and show him the diamond and he's like, "Oh, it is there...that's weird. I could have sworn it looked like it was missing a second ago." So I told him that if he wanted to see the diamond better......he should buy me a bigger one! It was a cute moment!
Cheers,

Liz

No comments: